My name is Amanda Linehan, and I am running for Malden City Council in Ward 3. I’m a mom, a homeowner, and a new voice for the future of Malden. I care deeply about our community and I want to work with my neighbors to craft the kind of city we want our children to grow up in. I look forward to meeting with you to hear your ideas, and I plan to work hard to earn your vote on November 5!
- Board of Directors, Malden Redevelopment Authority
- Communications Director, Metropolitan Area Planning Council
- Board of Directors, Asian Community Development Corporation
- Mayor’s Advisory Committee on Walkability (2012-2013)
- Forestdale Community Church Board of Trustees (2011-2014)
- Editor, Malden Observer (2006-2008)
- Beebe School parent
- Proud union household
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Syracuse University, Florence, Italy
- Emerge Massachusetts, Class of 2017
- Commonwealth Seminar, 2009