My name is Amanda Linehan, and I am proud to represent Ward 3 on the Malden City Council. I’m a working mom, a homeowner, and a proud progressive voice for the future of Malden. I care deeply about our community and it is my mission to work hand in hand with neighbors to craft the kind of city we all want our children to grow up in.
I can’t wait to meet you!
- Malden City Councillor, Elected in 2019 (thank you!)
- Communications Director, Metropolitan Area Planning Council (MAPC)
- Beebe School parent
- Proud union household (AEA/AFL-CIO)
- Former Editor, Malden Observer newspaper
- Past Board of Directors, Malden Redevelopment Authority (MRA)
- Past Board of Directors, Asian Community Development Corporation
- Founding member, Malden Mayor’s Advisory Committee on Walkability
- Past Board of Trustees member, Forestdale Community Church
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- Syracuse University, Florence, Italy
- Emerge Massachusetts, Class of 2017
- Commonwealth Seminar, 2009